HPS is occasionally asked to include Workshops and other events from people we are not familiar with.
I’d like to take this opportunity to invite you to join me in an exclusive Cape Churchill polar bear photography adventure Nov 17-28 2016 from Winnipeg.
If you are interested, please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 705 692 3901 to ensure you are in my group. I will send you a fuller itinerary, provide booking advice and answer all questions. The banner photo in this link shows the lodge http://frontiersnorth.com/
• Space is still available. http://frontiersnorth.com/
• 8 nights/7 full photography days on the Hudson Bay coastline. Stay 8 nights in the unique Tundra Buggy Lodge.
• All meals, transfers and accommodation included.
• A ratio of 10 clients per 40 seat Tundra Buggy. All day photography with an experienced driver and guide via Tundra Buggy exploration of the Cape and Churchill areas.
• First and last night’s lodging in Winnipeg. Welcome dinner, farewell dinner.
• Complimentary winter apparel if needed. Canada Goose parka, pants and boots.
• Charter flight to Churchill from Winnipeg and back.
• Cost $11,799.00 + 450.00 single supplement + 5% gst= 12,861.00 CAD. With the strong US dollar US photographers can expect to save roughly 25%
The Cape, situated 35 km from Churchill in Wapusk National Park, is a unique experience, accessible to only 40 people at this time of the year. This year’s winning image in the prestigious BBC Wildlife Photograph of the Year contest was made at Cape Churchill.
Don Johnston is an experienced wildlife photographer living in Northern Ontario. Don is widely published with credits in National Wildlife, National Geographic, Audubon and Canadian Geographic to name a few. He has 30 years experience teaching and photography and has 3 polar bear trips to Churchill Manitoba under his belt. http://www.donjohnstonphotos.
Thanks for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.